I needed a new tote bag, the old one I have been using is just a simple canvas bag that I got in a craft store for a few dollars. I had some drapery fabric samples that would do. I pulled some muslin to go with it and made a new tote bag.
Here are pictures of the front and back. Two different samples, but the same colors.
Here it is with the old bag. Much better, I think. I added pockets on the inside and longer handles.
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
I just finished this lap quilt. I received a remnant in a grab bag that had these 6 cool cats prints. I used some colorful remnants to add size to the cheater blocks and then a stripe for the border. Back is yellow. I had fun quilting around each cat and choosing a different quilting pattern for each block. I hope you like it.